Instead of leaving a legacy, why don’t you think about living a legacy every day? To inspire everyone who lays their ears on this episode, Paul Dunn tunes into the PPMP Podcast. It’s difficult to sum up Paul’s achievements in just one sentence, but he is the Co-Founder of B1G1, an organisation that channels effort to giving back to the community through businesses.
Paul starts off by sharing the origin story of B1G1, which is an initiative with a mission to “create a world that’s full of giving”. It’s a model designed for small businesses around the globe, where they can donate money to associated charities when someone buys a product. You’ll also hear Paul discuss the Allied Health industry, making a difference in people’s lives, and shifting the spirit of your business and the parallels in life.
Topics covered on B1G1, Allied Health, and being a business for good:
- Making a difference, and the inspiring origin story of B1G1.
- Being purposeful and having a purpose, helping people change their story, and the importance of looking outside rather than inside yourself.
- Why businesses need to be creating meaning, tiny things making a big difference, and thinking about the impact you make and being ready to make an impact.
Connect with Paul Dunn
- Visit Paul’s Websites (B1G1 & pauldunn.global)
- Follow Paul on Twitter (@pauldunn & @B1G1)
- Connect with Paul on Facebook
- Connect with Paul on LinkedIn (Paul Dunn & B1G1)
- Check out Paul’s YouTube
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.