A few weeks into the COVID-19 pandemic and we’ve seen remarkable changes in allied health businesses, its owners and teams. In this episode, we’ll be tackling the concept of living in our new normal.
I know that there are some allied health business owners who prepared pandemic plans, but a vast majority have not. I will share the top things you need to rethink and re-evaluate to make this crisis favourable to you and your allied health business. Social and global systems will be very different moving forward and a new business landscape will emerge. I wish for allied health businesses to not just survive, but thrive through this difficult time.
- The benefits of starting a journal through this pandemic.
- Challenging the concept of “back to normal.”
- The economic changes we’ll be facing after the crisis.
- Recalibrating your business strategy.
- Running a full review on your business.
- Top things you need to think about when running a check on your business.