The Founding Director of Kids Matters (or as she likes to call herself, the Principal) Vivienne Williams joins the podcast for an insight-packed episode. Vivienne shares her experience growing her business being on maternity leave, to now having plenty of goals lined up for the future.
You’ll hear some shiny gold nuggets in this episode with Vivienne’s insights into the best learnings she’s gained from making mistakes as a business owner, which include being more aware of her approach, and focusing more on her team. She opens up about how much her team has taught her, understanding their unique skill sets, facilitating culture, and how she uses Wealth Dynamic Profiles. You’ll also hear her experience bringing on her Practice Manager, and QLD Allied Health trends including her recruitment predictions and thoughts on the NDIS.
Topics covered on teams, culture and growing as a business owner:
- What your team can teach you and understanding unique skill sets
- Facilitating culture
- Embracing learning from mistakes, having goals as a business owner, and predictions on Allied Health recruitment and the NDIS
Connect with Vivienne Williams
- Visit Vivienne Williams Website
- Follow Vivienne Williams on Instagram
- Connect with Vivienne Williams on Facebook
- Connect with Vivienne Williams on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.