Christine Khor joins the podcast to chat about leadership development as the Founder and Director of Peeplcoach. Peeplcoach offers coaching-led, on-demand career and leadership development, and you’ll hear her share what it was like starting up the business during the onset of the pandemic and working through the challenges.
Christine then discusses her tips on leading through adversity, including the standout features of leaders who do cope well during difficult times. She then talks about her thoughts on establishing a healthy work-life balance and loving what you do, before then discussing the importance of strategic thinking as a business owner.
Topics covered on leading through adversity, creating a work-life balance, and strategic thinking:
- Being confident in what you know and don’t know, humble excellence, being vulnerable and honest, and being curious and open to doing things differently.
- Loving what you do to help establish a balance, investing in yourself as a leader, having a support network, and making yourself self-redundant.
- Understanding that there is a different approach for business leaders and business owners, and the value of devoted thinking time to come up with better solutions.
Connect with Christine
- Visit Christine’s Websites (Peeplcoach & Personal)
- Follow Christine on Instagram Pages (@chriskhor888 & @peeplcoach)
- Connect with Christine on Facebook
- Connect with Christine on LinkedIn
- Follow Christine on Twitter
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.