In this week’s episode, Founding Director of Nacre Consulting, Cathy Love shares a comprehensive business flight plan for young Allied Health Businesses who have recently ventured into the entrepreneurial path. Starting and growing a business can be challenging but you do not have to do it alone!
Cathy discusses the importance of setting the foundations right for your business as early as possible. There are various factors to consider when growing your Allied Health Business and this episode will outline those key factors for you. Lean in and get your note-taking hat on.
Here are some items you will discover in the Flying Start-Up Club ‘Black Box’:
- 12 Weeks of intensive Lunch and Learn sessions for you to ask our Coaches and Consultants ANYTHING.
- Access to our Business Resource Portal.
- Access to monthly Business Owner Lunch Time Trainings.
- Join one of our weekly Coaching Zones to learn with other Allied Health Business Owners.
- Benefit from our Nacre Consulting Members Community.
- Have the Nacre Consulting team as your trusted co-pilot.
In this episode, Cathy also talks through 13 guiding principles for launching a successful Allied Health Business in Australia. Some of them are:
- Understanding the Allied Health Landscape in Australia
- Developing Personal, Management, and Leadership Skills
- Defining Your Business Vision, Mission, and Goals
- Legal Requirements, Trading Entities, and Intellectual Property
- Crafting Your Business Plan
- Financial Management, Funding, and Software Solutions
Tune in as she elaborates on each principle. This program has limited spots, and they are filling up! So, if you’re wondering if you can still board this plane, drop us an email at [email protected] for more info.
To read more about the Flying Start-Up program, check out our blogpost at https://www.nacre.com.au/the-flying-start-up-club/
Connect with Cathy Love
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.