In this episode of the PPMP Podcast, Jill Crookes, Founding Director of Crookes Counselling and Consulting Services, shares her journey in building her private practice and team through the years. Crookes is known for their great customer service and this is one of the things we’ll be talking about today along with other topics like recruitment, training, and networking.
Crookes Counselling and Consulting Services provide psychological intervention through their experienced and dedicated team of fully registered and accredited psychologists and social workers. Their practitioners deal with depression and anxiety issues as well as having special interests in many other areas of mental health.
- An overview of Crookes Counselling and Consulting Services
- The story of her business.
- How she connected and networked in her community and how it helped her business.
- Jill shares their best practices in customer service.
- Recruiting for her team.
- Providing on-going training opportunities and development for her team.
- Using Frontdesk Management Software
- Things that her clinical team are doing beautifully.
- Her role in the business now that she’s team-facing.
- Plans for her business in 2020.
- Things practice owners should think abou0