Listen in as Cathy shares her personal experience at the James Clear LIVE event with Atomic Habits author, James Clear. You’ll hear as Cathy discusses her biggest learnings, including what she resonated most with during the event.
These learnings are wonderfully insightful for everyone looking to improve many aspects of their life, but especially Allied Health Business Owners who want to understand the best ways to create and maintain habits.
Here’s a glimpse into Cathy’s learnings from the event:
- How you should be rethinking your habits.
- The four stages of habits and the laws within them.
- The impact of the environment on your habits.
- Why you need to find your tribe.
- Curating your content diet.
- How to change your habits.
- The importance of habit tracking.
- Reclaiming momentum and recognising outcomes.
Listen to the podcast for all of Cathy’s learnings on habits.
- Book: Atomic Habits by James Clear
Connect with Cathy Love
- Visit Cathy’s Website
- Follow Cathy on Instagram (@nacre_consulting)
- Connect with Cathy on Facebook
- Connect with Cathy on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.