Starting One Stop Rehab in February 2022, Roxan Mina shares her journey as Head Physiotherapist and Practice Owner and the intricacies of running a start-up business. She discusses her key business learnings and highlights, including stepping out of her comfort zone, and the steep learning curve of financials and networking.
You’ll then hear Roxan talk about building relationships, how she manages her time, and learning how to set boundaries to make sure she spends time with loved ones. She also shares her experience migrating to Australia from Egypt as a teenager, learning to start from zero, working hard, and having equal opportunities.
Topics covered on business learnings and highlights, building relationships, and managing time:
- Stepping out of her comfort zone to approach people, learning the intricacies of building the business, and getting through the steep learning curve around financials and networking.
- Using previous experiences and observing other clinics to learn how to build relationships, and learning to be comfortable talking about herself.
- Finding and allocating time to work on the business, setting boundaries, micro-planning, and reaching out to more people.
Connect with Roxan Mina
- Visit Roxan’s Website
- Follow Roxan and One Stop Rehab on Instagram (@roxanmina) (@onestoprehab)
- Connect with Roxan on Facebook
- Connect with Roxan on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.