Kaye Frankcom – Author, Business Coach, Mentor, Approved Supervisor for psychologists in private practice, joins the podcast to share her wisdom on navigating being a business owner.
You’ll hear Kaye discuss her beginnings, as well as her journey towards becoming a coach and mentor. Kaye then shares her thoughts on communication and being open as a business owner, key observations she’s made about private practice at the moment, plus her observations on the workforce as a whole.
Topics covered on importance of communication, key observations on private practice, and her findings about the workforce as a whole:
- Not having barriers with your mindset, sharing and being open, and not being afraid to ask for help.
- Why private practice is in a state of flux, not just thinking about what you want as a business owner, but also what’s required by clients and referrers, and questions about the NDIS.
- Importance of treating the workforce we have properly, remembering that you’re the owner of your business, not just a “director”, why you need to plan to get what you want, and her concept of retirement.
- Kaye’s book Creating Impact: https://creatingimpact.com.au/
Connect with Kaye Frankcom
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.