Kellie Puxty, the Co-Founder and Director of One Community Pty Ltd, joins the podcast to share her thoughts on the importance of Allied Health Business Owners connecting more and networking with other providers.
You’ll also hear some valuable insights into how she maintains a healthy and fun team culture, including regular informal video catch-ups to chat and bond.
Topics covered on connecting at events and creating a strong team culture:
- How Kellie stepped up One Community and turned it into a large entity, how the networking speed-dating-style events work, and her tips for Allied Health business owners on attending awards.
- What Kellie and her business partner are learning about being business owners, what she finds difficult, and her secrets to keeping the team culture alive.
- Join One Community to connect services and people.
- Australian Disability Service Conference and Awards (ADSCA) which is occurring on November 23, 2023.
Connect with Kellie Puxty
- Visit Kellie’s Website
- Follow Kellie on Instagram (@1.community)
- Connect with Kellie on Facebook
- Connect with Kellie on LinkedIn (Personal & One Community)
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.