The Paediatric Private Practice (P3) landscape is changing rapidly, there is more competition and the NDIS is on the horizon. As a P3 owner there is constant pressure to manage your business effectively, understand financials, market brilliantly, manage stakeholder relationships and provide exceptional services and outcomes for children and families. With the NDIS approaching the pressure is intensifying, it time to skill up, share up and step up. P3 owners have terrific opportunities and challenges to manage during the next five years, this inaugural P3 Forum is ideal if you:
- Want to know what the NDIS will mean for your businesses
- Are keen to better manage all aspects of your business for growth, reputation and profitability
- Need legally correct HR information regarding engaging and managing your staff
- Need to know more about practice management systems
- Are keen to grow our business through social media
- Are determined to jump your business from good to great
- Sometimes feel a bit lonely and want to share with like-minded entrepreneurs
Answers to these questions and loads more will be covered during Australia’s first Paediatric Private Practitioners Forum. A huge day of brilliant content, sharing, practical suggestions and wonderful networking.
The forum is perfect for Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Psychology, Special Education, Audiometry, Optometry and Physiotherapy Private Practice owners who are determined to develop informed, effective, client obsessed, reputable, profitable businesses.
If you wish to pay by Direct Debit, please download the flyer.