Tahnee is an occupational therapist and the owner of Sydney’s Hopalong Occupational Therapy for Children. She has extensive private practice experience and has been the owner of Hopalong for ten years. Her two clinics sound wonderful and her team also provide community services.
It takes a team to raise a business, Tahnee has a strong admin and business team and readily delegates to their fields of expertise. Her typical day includes a maximum of 3 clients, clinical supervision and marketing activities. In addition to this Hopalong Occupational Therapy for Children is an award-winning business. They apply for local business awards and win them, including Business of the year and Business Person of the year.
You are sure to get as much from this episode as I did, here’s more of what we talk about:
- Hopalong Occupational Therapy for Children’s business journey to 2 clinics
- The challenges of operating a private practice for over 10 years
- Having an expert team and delegating according to strengths
- Facebook and the need for an editorial mission
- Applying business awards and winning them, including Business of the year and Business Person of the year
- What the 8 week Bounce Back for Kids Program is
- How she self-trained as a business manager
- Business software to swear by
- The year ahead and so much more!