Cate Schreck is founding owner of Lightbulb Training Solutions a fabulous business that provides customer service training that educates and motivates.
Cate is also the author of ‘The A-Z of Service Excellence, the essential guide to becoming a customer service professional’. Her book is a must read for all business owners who have team providing direct client services, it is clear, motivating and practical.
Cate has worked in disability services and been a small business owner for many years. She understands the world of the private practitioner and has delivered content to Cathy’s tribe for years. They know each other well, they like a chat and a wine.
Here is what they get into on this episode of Private Practice Secrets:
- The Lightbulb Training business journey
- A bit about Cate’s book, The A-Z of Service Excellence, the essential guide to becoming a customer service professional
- Her work in disability services and the private practice sector
- What it’s like being a small business owner
- Soft skills and hard skill and what they mean for your business
- How behavioural profiling such the DISC and the benefits for your business
- Service excellence tips and tricks for the disability sector
- Work / Life balance and so much more!