CEO and Founding Director of Theratrak and OT extraordinaire Laura Simmons is back on the podcast once more. You’ll hear her share quite a few things about her business journey, including her business learnings.
We also chat about success factors for bringing new tech into your business, and what businesses who’ve successfully brought this tech into their own systems are doing well. Laura also discusses her experience winning a business award, the importance of gamification in Allied Health, and her team of champions and how they’re navigating working remotely on a global scale.
Topics covered on success factors for tech in Allied Health, business learnings, and working with a team of champions:
- How businesses are embracing tech and transforming themselves, taking the time to learn tools and ask questions, and how Theratrak helps Allied Health businesses conduct business.
- Business is forever changing and evolving, Laura’s favourite business model, and why there should be more business skills taught in OT courses.
- Being in a global remote team, learning how to work and collaborate, and receiving a business award and recognising the role of her team.
- Business awards – recent Western Sydney Alumni Award for Innovation & Entrepreneurship: https://www.theratrak.co/blog/wsu-innovation-award
Connect with Laura Simmons
- Visit Laura’s Website
- Follow Laura on Instagram (@theratrak)
- Connect with Laura on Facebook
- Connect with Laura on LinkedIn
- Follow Laura on Twitter
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.