Kerrie Canning, HR Specialist and Co-Founder and Director of HR Advice Online, tunes in for a packed podcast episode full of golden nuggets on HR that every allied health business owner needs to know.
You’ll hear Kerrie share her insights on HR and FairWork compliance, key issues surrounding the pandemic and post-COVID, the recruitment scene, what great resignation, quiet quitting and quiet firing look like. She also discusses onboarding and retention, being adaptable, and having resilience.
Topics covered on key issues post-pandemic, recruitment, resignation and retention, and find a balance for the director’s lifestyle:
- Working from home, hybrid workplaces, having flexibility, and focusing on mental health.
- Movement in the workforce, the importance of nurturing your new employees, what a great resignation looks like, and having necessary conversations for retention.
- How she balances her lifestyle as a director, having a business that is scalable, sustainable, and saleable, and learning how to delegate.
- AHPA official HR partner https://ahpa.com.au/
Connect with Kerrie Canning
- Visit Kerrie’s website
- Like HR Advice Online on Facebook
- Follow Kerrie on Twitter
- Connect with Kerrie on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.