Worried about your clinic’s cybersecurity? Make sure you tune into this jam-packed episode with Martin Haak – the Founding Director of Infinite Edge. To put it simply, Infinite Edge helps their clients elevate their cyber intelligence.
Listen as Marty discusses how Allied Health business owners use technology and the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats associated with it. He dives deep into the importance of knowing where your data is, why you need to implement proper training, the differences between IT and cybersecurity that every business owner should know, and how fast the cyber intelligence scene is moving.
Topics covered on tackling cybersecurity, cyber intelligence, and using AI:
- Discover what is considered the weakest link in cybersecurity, the most common cyber scams to look out for, and why you need solid onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Knowing the risks of cyber intelligence, busting common cyber intelligence misconceptions, and the art of optimising and securing.
- The risks Marty sees in using AI in business, what you need to prepare for, and his top tips for navigating AI platforms like ChatGPT.
Connect with Martin
- Visit Martin’s Website
- Follow Martin on Instagram (@infiniteedgetechnology)
- Connect with Martin on Facebook
- Connect with Martin on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.