Mishma Kumar-Jonson, CEO and Principal Social Worker of The Iceberg Foundation, joins PPMP to speak about their fast and furious seven to eight month journey of starting up and growing the business.
From describing the story behind their stunning logo and the power of branding, to discussing all things fear and failure, Mishma brings plenty of insight to this episode. You’ll hear them share their thoughts on embracing innovation, empowering the team, and loving the business side of things.
Topics covered on embracing innovation, empowering the team, and being determined and passionate:
- Trusting in people’s creative processes when hiring them, celebrating the wins, and acting out of a sense of talent and trust rather than desperation.
- What it looks like to have an empowered team, creating their team environment, and the importance of breaking things down step-by-step.
- The power of a brand and business story, understanding privilege, and the joys of failure.
Connect with Mishma
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.