Dive into the latest solo episode with Cathy Love as she shares some exciting news: you can join in on the latest program, the Clinical Leaders Collective!
After doing a whole lot of data research and getting industry intel on the role of clinical and team leaders, Nacre Consulting is bringing you the Clinical Leaders Collective Program where Allied Health Business Owners can learn how to upskill and boost confidence in their leaders.
Cathy discusses the difficulty of finding industry-specific training opportunities for Allied Health leaders, especially programs that don’t build on business mindset. That’s where this program comes in – it’s going to bring everyone together as a collective to accelerate skills and confidence with highly practical steps.
Here’s a glimpse into what you’ll discover during the Clinical Leaders Collective 90-Day Program:
Upskilling personal resilience
- Understanding how leaders can manage self, lead their team, and drive the business.
- How to shift mindsets from overwhelmed to overjoyed.
- How to prevent burnout.
- Productive people
- Supporting leaders to bring the spirit of productivity through to their teams.
- How to manage different personalities
- Understanding and demystifying group dynamics.
- Preventing procrastination over having difficult (necessary) conversations
- Learn an actionable framework to help leaders have these conversations.
- Sustainable results
- How to step up and understand business management 101.
- & MUCH MORE!
Click Business Masterclasses to find out all the details and sign up to secure your spot in the program.
Connect with Cathy Love
- Visit Cathy’s Website
- Follow Cathy on Instagram (@nacre_consulting)
- Connect with Cathy on Facebook
- Connect with Cathy on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.