Good customer service depends on good business systems and standards.
And this episode with Cate Schreck is brimming with information on how we can improve customer service in our allied health businesses. Cate is the boss lady of Lightbulb Training Solutions and author of the book “The A – Z of Service Excellence – The Essential Guide to becoming a Customer Service Professional.”
Lightbulb Training Solutions design and deliver training programs that create and maintain focused and skilled frontline staff for businesses in Geelong, Ballarat, Melbourne and beyond.
- Cate tells us more about Lightbulb Training Solutions.
- The power of selling slowly.
- The services Cate provides for business frontline teams.
- Main customer service challenges in businesses today.
- Millennials in the workplace.
- The NDIS audit process.
- The problem with undocumented systems and standards in allied health businesses.
- Top tips for setting business standards.
- The most important thing customers are looking for and how to apply it in your business
- The 3 P’s that customers make assessments on and what you can do about it.
- 3 steps for business owners to start the process of having excellent customer service.
- Cate’s Book: A – Z of Service Excellence – The Essential Guide to becoming a Customer Service Professional
- The benefits of working with external trainers.