Support for your clients should continue and strengthen especially during tough times.
But how do you lead your team in situations such as a pandemic to give their 100% to support your clients?
In this episode of the PPMP Podcast, I’ve invited Carly Treloar, Occupational Therapist and owner of Living Without Boundaries, to talk about how she is managing her team and business through the COVID-19 pandemic.
There’s so much to learn from her experience in growing her business, leading her team and embracing business ownership. I invite you to listen in on our conversation and learn more about dealing with running a clinic in these trying times.
- Carly talks about the status of her business a few years ago.
- Working through her first transition in business.
- Juggling through business, family and everything that was happening in her life.
- The impact of Cliniko on her business.
- Cliniko features she loves using.
- Working with her team at Living Without Boundaries.
- Delegating work to one of her team members in the business.
- The things her team does really well.
- Describing the culture of their organisation.
- Her experience of ramping up her leadership skills in the last 12 months.
- Next leadership skill she wants to master.
- Leading her team through COVID-19.
- Client support through the pandemic.
- How she sees her business growing in the next 12 months.
- Carly shares how she’s embracing business ownership.