Founding Director of Pidcock Law, Nicholas Pidcock, tunes in to demystify all-things business law to help Allied Health Business Owners everywhere better understand how it all works and when they should be asking for help.
Nicholas discusses why it’s so integral to take preventative measures as a business owner, the best times you should be checking in with your lawyer and how often, and his tips on how to run a start-up to minimise problems as much as possible.
Topics covered on business law:
- Understanding your limitations – don’t be afraid to ask for help from the professionals.
- Insights into commercial leases.
- Your contractual obligations as an Allied Health business owner.
- Cash flow.
- NDIS intricacies.
- Employee contracts and service agreements.
- Insurance – why you need an Insurance Broker.
Connect with Nicholas Pidcock
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.