This week, I’m joined by Sarah Hausler – Director and Principal Occupational Therapist at Bloom Wellbeing. She shares her journey shifting from clinician to CEO, giving insights for other Allied Health business owners who are also making this transition.
She also discusses other areas of her business, including fostering creativity at her clinic, having a values-based approach to recruitment, and the importance of investing in the industry to create effective programs for new graduates. You’ll also hear her explain the wonderful Puberty Plus Program that provides support to young autistic, neurodiverse, and disabled people in their journey to learn more about puberty.
Topics covered on being in a director role, establishing an amazing team, and pushing creativity:
- Her mindset shifting from clinician to CEO, aiming to be more of a figurehead, and navigating the massive learning curve.
- What makes her team extra special, and having a values-based approach to recruitment.
- How creativity shows up throughout her business, fostering creativity in the workplace, and having passion projects.
Connect with Sarah Hausler
- Visit Sarah’s Website
- Follow Sarah on Instagram (@sarahhauslerwriter)
- Follow Bloom Wellbeing on Instagram
- Connect with Sarah on Facebook and Bloom Wellbeing on Facebook
- Connect with Sarah on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.