Karen Anderson is the Founding Director of Foundation 96, which provides supportive care to people transitioning from cancer treatment to everyday life.
She joins Cathy in this episode to discuss her journey as a trailblazer in the cancer care and patient care space, including an insight into her career and how she got to where she is today, why cancer care is difficult to initiate, and working with AI.
Other topics covered during this episode:
- The importance of learning how to do everything before you teach someone else.
- Her experience walking away from everything and moving to America.
- How she navigated difficult times during the pandemic.
- Her entrepreneurial spirit and her thought process behind going international.
- Working with a remote team and her future goals.
- How you should be planning delegation.
Connect with Karen Anderson
- Visit Karen’s Website
- Follow Karen on Instagram (@foundation_96)
- Connect with Karen on Facebook
- Connect with Karen on LinkedIn (Personal & Foundation 96)
- Follow Karen on X (Twitter) (@TheFoundation96)
- Check out Karen’s YouTube
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.