In this episode we’re keeping it in the family as Marcus Jean-Francois, Process Documentation Officer at Nacre Consulting, joins the podcast to discuss what Allied Health Business Owners should be looking out for when it comes to Artificial Intelligence.
He discusses how to know when a platform is powered by AI, he gets into the nitty-gritty details on ChatGPT, and he reveals the types of tasks that Allied Health Business Owners can use ChatGPT for in order to streamline work and processes.
Topics covered on Topics covered on Artificial Intelligence and ChatGPT:
- What ChatGPT does and how it works.
- How to use ChatGPT – his top tips.
- Demystifying prompting and priming.
- The ChatGPT regular version vs. paid version.
- Where he thinks ChatGPT is going in the future.
- ChatGPT examples in real-time.
Connect with Marcus Jean-Francois
- Connect with Marcus on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.