Do you ever think about how reviews are such a high-value marketing tool for your business? Maybe you feel awkward about asking for reviews from your clients? To help many of you move away from your fears of reviews is Karl Schwantes, who joins PPMP Podcast to reveal so many gold nuggets about client reviews, you’ll be sitting on a goldmine by the end of the episode.
Karl is a Customer Service Expert, international award-winning author, a Telstra business award finalist, and the winner of the My Business Awards 2020 for the Best Customer Experience. He’s also the owner of Xennox Diamonds, a 47-year-old second-generation family business that has generated over 1,000 5-star reviews.
In this episode, you’ll hear Karl discuss Allied Health business owners and their relationship with reviews. He chats about why those in the Allied Health industry are often reluctant to ask for reviews, how to have the right perspective with reviews, and how to make the system around reviews a habit for clients and the team.
Topics covered on how to get 5-star reviews, the importance of reviews, and how to get started with using Google reviews:
- Putting yourself in your client’s shoes, why you shouldn’t be asking for a clinical outcome testimonial and what to ask for instead, and how to properly respond to reviews (including negative ones).
- The importance of showcasing what you do on the internet, not having the mindset of being “the best kept secret”, and reputation marketing – how to leverage your brand reputation on Google.
- Optimising your Google Business profile, focusing on the patient experience, and the “Happiness Window” – Karl reveals the perfect time to ask people to leave a review.
Connect with Karl
- Visit Karl’s Website
- Follow Karl on Instagram (@5.starreviews)
- Connect with Karl on Facebook
- Follow Karl on Twitter
- Connect with Karl on LinkedIn
- Check out Karl’s YouTube
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.